Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Day, New Place...~

Posted by ♥Miyo♥Miiruku♥ at 7:05 AM
If you are in my FB friend list. you will notice my updates about me being in KL for my studies..
I'm taking up multimedia & animation design... Alot of people told me that rarely girls will take up this course..
So, tell me... Only guys study this? I'm interested in animation, so I should take this right??? I'm really lost now. XD

I wish I can turn to someone, like anyone... T.T
When I went to class today, there were only 2 guys and myself in this course.. so what everyone said was right! T.T I so wanna cry....

Anyways, life goes on, and I have to walk to school everyday and walk back. Practically like living in Japan! woohooo!!

I need to go shopping! like I need clothes! I don't have much now, and my clothes are kinda like childish and stuffs... T.T

Sighhhh.. Really off the mood right now~ cause I've been home the whole day today and don't know what to do, cause all of my house-mates are out, and there this girl who came in to the house..... I think she's the "other" house-mate they're talking about~

And she's sitting right opposite me! O.O!!!! I thought the other girls said that she won't come~
Suddenly I just feel like I'm in a Yaoi manga that I've read before~ XD

I'm really bored, and no one reads my blog anyway~ so why waste energy to type such a long blog?? HAHA, just had the intention of typing an entry cause I was watching Kaichou-wa Maid Sama.. And there's the Net Idol~ Aoi-chan.. haha!!

So anyways, I'm just gonna get outta here~ I wanna make a new BG for my blog~ ja ne!

1 comments on "New Day, New Place...~"

PrincessAnnA on January 22, 2011 at 4:37 AM said...

my dear sis...

if i get the SIA job... i will buy u anything u want! AND I MEAN ANYTHING as in not a car la ok.. LOL

clothes,gadgets.. u name it!!!
iphone4, ps3, new camera.. ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will buy a present from EACH country i visit and MAIL it bak to u in msia!

coz u are my only sis!

AND I LOVE U TO BITS!

 

♥♥♥♥Grell Neko♥♥♥♥ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Image by Online Journal